The Council's Mission Statement
The Parish Council is committed to promoting community values, economic well being, and pride in Lancing
The Council's Corporate Objectives
- To engage, whenever possible, in an open dialogue with residents, to understand their needs, and to explain how the Council will address these needs within the resources and powers available.
- To understand the issues and aspirations of residents and promote these ideals for the future.
- To provide high standard cost-effective services.
- To enable, assist and encourage other local organisations and agencies to provide services.
- To promote and represent the best interests of the village for the betterment of the local community.
- To encourage and promote the economic and commercial vitality of the village through partnerships and other means.
- To encourage and promote social and community values in the village by working in co-operation and supporting, where practicable, local organisations and groups.
- To embrace progress, improve the quality of life and healthy living.
Communication Policy & Strategy (2016) click here
Complaints Procedure (2017) click here
Data Protection Policy (2017) click here
Document Retention Policy (2017) click here
Equal Opportunities Policy (2017) click here
Financial Regulations (2017) click here
Freedom of Information - Publication Scheme (2015) click here
Grant Aid Policy Statement & Application Form (2017) click here
Standing Orders (2017) click here
Terms of Reference & Scheme of Delegation (2017) click here